Saturday, June 11, 2011

Zombie Weather

As predicted by zrm over at BBBB's place, thunderstorms arrived in the ittdgy™³²®© neighborhood before 7 A.M. on Friday.



But the real deal showed up in the evening. Yes, there was thunder, lightning, hail, and the power went out.


And lookie here, overnight lows will be 62 degrees or less. I might even stop running the air conditioning at night! Randal Graves should be thrilled.




P.S. Here's an example of some storm damage over in German Village.

~

8 comments:

Randal Graves said...

Where's the Death Storm Apocalypse you promised? It's not evening misting outside. I want my hail!

Dr.KennethNoisewater said...

"Yes, there was thunder"


One would assume.

Jennifer said...

Yeah, we were in the upper 90's on Wednesday, but our highs on Thursday? A brisk 57. Crazy roller coaster of a jet stream.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

It's zombies all the way down.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I added a photo that shows some of the violence inherent in the system.

Meanwhile, I've got lots of spring photos, including the first monarch butterfly (1st I got pictures of, that is) of the year.

It's just a matter of organizing, uploading, and identifying...
~

M. Bouffant said...

Will advise the very moment any "weather" occurs in my location.

Do not hold your breath.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

We had our major storm, complete with hailstones the size of golf balls on Thursday night, while I was safely ensconced at the bar.

That being said, when I drove home at 1AM last night/this morning, the rain was torrential. No other weather "manifestations", though.

Glennis said...

Whoa! Stay safe. All we have here is meh.