Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Stuart Rothenberg has had it.


He shan't be back.

During the show on which I appeared, Matthews referred more than once to Republicans as "Luddites" and took every opportunity imaginable to portray them as crackpots. The show's topics inevitably pander to the most liberal Democratic viewers and present Republicans and conservatives in the least flattering of terms.


Evidently, Stu missed the years of Matthews pandering to the wingnuts while Cheney and his lackey, the shrub, were destroying our future. Or else he was fine with that.

Eff 'em.

H/t Digby.

~

12 comments:

Mendacious D said...

Chris Matthews is not deferential enough?

Whoa.

Righteous Bubba said...

This is a terrible loss for something or other.

Brando said...

I said good day!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Chris Matthews' show fails to pander to me in the manner to which I'm accustomed, also.

So I don't watch it.
~

blue girl said...

lol @ Brando!

Jennifer said...

This blog has spends an inordinate amount of time discussing shantbebackism.

I shan't be back!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

It's funny, Jennifer.

I've had two posts on my mind all week, but not even a draft of one yet.

Then along comes this shantbebacker, and SHAZAAAM!
~

Jennifer said...

It was probably funny because I messed up my comment!

It should have been... this blog spends, not this blog has spends... Yikes. I shant be back!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Hmph.

I don't know if I shall be back to Roy's.

~

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

Pshaw.

Thundery, you should just rename this bloggooo "I Shan't Be Back"

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

I also believe you pilfered 'meteorological-American from ME.

I shan't be back, but you WILL be hearing from Milwaukee Law Firm and Tattoo Parlor.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

I also believe you pilfered 'meteorological-American from ME.

I shan't be back, but you WILL be hearing from Milwaukee Law Firm and Tattoo Parlor.
June 11, 2009 1:39 PM


===================================

I believe the term in question was first trademarked by yours truly.

You are invited to have your Milwaukee Law Firm and Tattoo Parlor contact my Columbus Law Firm and Pawn Shop.
~