Sunday, December 18, 2016

Miley and More

My contribution to Michelle's Nature Notes (#404). Also, to Carmi's Thematic Photographic 393 - Dirty. Also, it's already time (and then some) for Eileeninmd's Saturday's Critters #157 and Anni's I'd Rather B' Birdin'.

Get your dirty paws off the counter, Miley!!

That's better.

Here's Rory, surveying the back 40:

P.S. Bird pics to come soon....Here are some from a craft show:

Incoming mockingbird fence:

It was so windy out, Nutkin didn't stop clinging to this board even when I opened the kitchen door to take his pic:

Mouse over pics for captions, and click them for larger versions.
~

10 comments:

Rambling Woods said...

LOL...my cats are on the counter all the time even know they know its wrong which probably makes it more fun.. Michelle

Cloudia said...

Life would be empty without them

Michelle said...

Love these dog pics. Could have been taken at my house! lol

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Miley is too funny. I love that picture of Nutkin, that is one regal looking squirrel, sleek and majestic.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love the dogs, Miley and Rory. The incoming Mocker shot is cool. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy day and week ahead. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Bob Scotney said...

Rory looks lonely out there on his own. Squirrels know when they can ignore you!

Hootin Anni said...

Mockingbirds are scarce here for some reason! I haven't seen many in days!! Love the fence photo of them. And windy...yep, here too.

I'm here to send along my thanks for sharing this with us birders this week, at I'd Rather B Birdin' Hope you're having a lovely week!!

Gilly said...

Miley is a gorgeous dog! What breed is he? I see he likes to be in the middle of everything!!

I am not too fond of squirrels! They eat all the bird food, and generally rule the roost. Even crows just about give way to them!

Have a great Christmas, and hope to see more photos of birds sharing the pudding!!! ;)

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

(Ms.) Miley is a a Saint Dane, Gilly. (St. Bernard-Great Dane mix.)

I agree about the squirrels, they are a pain. But they manage to look cute while being so.
~

Linda said...

Playful dogs, so cute! And of course the squirrel is cute too.